How it works:
Virtual Firefighter Stairclimb Challenge
Climb to the top of the Virtual BOW Tower
- If you registered for the 2020 Firefighter Stairclimb Challenge, all of your donations and fundraising will be allocated to the Virtual Firefighter Stairclimb Challenge.
- Register for the Virtual Firefighter Stairclimb Challenge by clicking here, donate $50 and fundraise the remaining $150 by July 26, 2020 to complete the minimum $200 fundraising commitment.
- Register for the Virtual Firefighter Stairclimb Challenge by clicking here; donate the minimum $200 fundraising and keep fundraising in support of Wellspring Calgary.
- Climb 1204 Stairs (the number of stairs in the BOW Tower) in full duty gear (SCBA not required if it is not accessible) between July 20 and July 26, 2020.
- Stairs can be climbed in your community, at your fire hall, at your home, on your stair climber…………..wherever stairs can be found.
- Validate that you have climbed 1204 stairs by uploading a photo of you and/or your team in full duty gear and a photo of your watch, app or stairclimb equipment showing “You Have What It Takes” and made it to the top of the BOW……………….virtually!
- Validation of your climb along with the minimum fundraising commitment of $200 submitted by July 26 at midnight (MDT) will validate your participation in the 2020 Virtual Firefighter Stairclimb Challenge. Your name will be entered to win one of the amazing prizes donated by our generous sponsors.
- Click the red button Stairclimb Verification on the Firefighter Stairclimb home page. Upload the photo of your watch, app, stairclimb equipment and yourself and/your team in full duty gear.
Your climb must be validated by midnight (MDT) on July 26, 2020 to qualify for prizing.
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Top individual fundraiser
- Top team fundraiser
- Best team name
Upon completion, you will have completed the Virtual Firefighter Stairclimb Challenge and raised funds for Wellspring Calgary. Your efforts will ensure no one has to face cancer alone.